Let the New Year 2021 Begin- Humid Much?January 11, 2021
We hope you and your family had a lovely festive season…
Well the New Year of 2021 has begun and we are well underway with the humid weather keeping us very busy right out the gate! The Cool Shop Team is back into full swing, installing air conditioners all over the Sunshine Coast.
With the threat of COVID still around, we want to assure you our team are maintaining strict hygiene both on and in between jobs.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Ways we are keeping you safe:
• Technicians sanitising hands between each job.
• Our team are not permitted to attend work if they display symptoms of the virus and would need to obtain a doctor’s certificate to be cleared to work.
• Any customers who have symptoms will be cancelled and rescheduled.
• Any overseas travel by our staff has been cancelled. Anyone required to travel for emergencies will be required to complete 14 days self-isolation before returning to work. As per government requirements.
• Our staff understand the risks and are taking extra precautions outside of work including the limiting of socializing and social distancing.
So if you are in the market for a new or upgraded air-conditioning system in your home, send a request or give us a call… we have limited stock left of the hi-wall mounted range of reverse cycle aircons.
A wall-mounted Split System is a great choice to air condition one area or multiple rooms in your home. You can choose between discreet wall-mounted models or versatile floor and in-ceiling cassette units. Split systems are available in cooling only or reverse cycle (heating and cooling). All our split systems are inverter models.
Wall-mounted Split Systems vary from the whisper-quiet 2.5kW units up to the powerful 9.5kW models. The average room or little workplace would generally need the 2.5kW or 3.5kW units. Larger rooms or living areas could use the bigger units 6.0kW and above, depending on area size and individual at loads. Please contact our friendly team for a quote to suit your own requirements and applications.